Medicinal Properties of White Rose
- What is the white rose for?
- White rose properties
- How to use the white rose
- Side effects of white rose
- Contraindications of white rose
The white rose is a type of rose, also known as rose, shrub rose or cut rose, widely used as a calming medicinal plant.
Its scientific name isRosa Alba L. and can be purchased at florists, markets or health food stores.
What is the white rose for?
The white rose is used to treat inflammation in the eyes, disinfect wounds, treat constipation, anxiety, nervousness, cough, sore throat, bronchitis. It is also used for skin cleansing.
White rose properties
The properties of the white rose include its astringent, soothing, laxative, digestive, anti-inflammatory and purifying action.
How to use the white rose
For therapeutic purposes, the petals or seeds of the white rose are used.
- Tea for skin cleansing: Add the petals and seeds in boiling water, let it cool and wash the skin.
- Soothing tea: Add 10 g of white rose petals and seeds in 500 ml of boiling water, with a tablespoon of honey, and drink 3 times a day.
See a use of this plant: Homemade solution for stomatitis
Side effects of white rose
There are no known side effects of the white rose.
Contraindications of white rose
No contraindications for white rose are described.