- What is the use of the Lion's Foot
- Dandelion Properties
- How to use the Lion's Foot
- Side Effects of Dandelion
- Contraindications of the Lion's Foot
The Lion's Foot is a medicinal plant, also known as Alquemila, widely used in the treatment of gynecological problems, such as unregulated menstruation or intense flow.
Its scientific name isAlchemilla xanthochlora and can be purchased at health food stores, drugstores and some street markets.
What is the use of the Lion's Foot
The Lion's Foot serves to help in the treatment of conjunctivitis, cystitis, varicose veins, menstrual cramps, migraine, anemia, cough, diarrhea, cold, vaginal discharge, menopause, unregulated menstruation, gout and hemorrhoids.
The properties of the Lion's Foot include its astringent, menstrual regulating, digestive, anti-inflammatory and healing action.
How to use the Lion's Foot
The used parts of the Lion's Foot are its leaves, flowers and stem to make creams, lotions or infusions.
- Infusion of Dandelion: put 1 teaspoon of dried Dandelion leaves in a cup of boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes. Strain and drink up to 3 times a day.
Side Effects of Dandelion
No side effects of the Lion's Foot were found.
Contraindications of the Lion's Foot
No complications of the Lion's Foot are described.