Diet for hair to grow faster
The diet for hair to grow faster is a diet with foods rich in protein, such as egg and gelatin, for example, because protein helps in the formation of hair, making hair grow faster and look more beautiful.
In addition, other nutrients such as vitamin A, C, iron and zinc, which can be found in orange juice or carrots, for example, are essential for hair growth, making hair grow faster and stay longer. bright and healthy.
For more tips see: How to make hair grow faster.
Food for hair to grow faster
Foods for hair to grow faster are foods rich in protein, vitamin A, C, iron or zinc, such as:
- Meat, fish, egg, milk, cheese, yogurt, sugar-free gelatin;
- Carrot, tomato, mango, pumpkin;
- Orange, lemon, strawberry, kiwi, pineapple, acerola;
- Liver, beans, beets;
- Oysters, pumpkin seeds, almonds, peanuts.
A good way to use almost all foods with these nutrients is to make a vitamin out of milk, carrots, oranges and pumpkin seeds, for example. Other recipes in: Recipe for hair to grow faster.
Menu for hair to grow faster
This menu for hair growing faster is an example of how to consume foods rich in protein, vitamin A, C, iron and zinc in a balanced day.
- Breakfast - Yogurt with pieces of kiwi and granola.
- Lunch - Grilled chicken fillet with rice, beans and carrot, lettuce, pineapple and cheese salad. A bowl of strawberries for dessert.
- Snack - Vitamin of acerola, milk and pumpkin seeds with a sugar-free gelatin to accompany.
- Dinner - Cheese and ham omelette with rice and tomato, arugula and beet salad with almond flakes and lemon drops. Mango for dessert.
This menu is rich in proteins and should not be followed by patients with kidney problems, such as kidney failure, for example. Therefore, it is important to consult with a doctor or nutritionist before starting any diet.
An excellent homemade recipe to make your hair grow faster is to use a growth tonic that can be bought in pharmacies or drugstores and also to apply essential oils to the hair root allowing it to act for a few minutes.
Juice for hair to grow faster
A great juice to make hair grow faster, strengthen and decrease hair loss is fruit and vegetable juice as it is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- 1/2 bunch of grapes
- 1/2 orange (with pomace)
- 1/2 gala apple
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/2 glass of water
Beat all the ingredients in a blender, then add the juice of 1/2 lemon. Take 2 times a day, 2 days a week or take 1 cup daily.
Watch the following video and learn more about foods that strengthen hair and help it grow faster: